Many of our customers start small, and grow big. We’ve seen it happen plenty of times. While many of our competitors will try to sell you a bunch of space, even if you only need to start with a server or two, Fiberhub offers a great entry-level alternative – our Single Server Colocation plans. For only a couple of bucks a day, you can leverage our multi-million dollar, SAS-70 certified datacenter infrastructure. You’re probably spending more on your daily cup of joe.
Standard Server Colo Plan – $69
Large Server Colo Plan – $99
AVAILABLE ADD-ON’S AND UPGRADES
- – Upgrade to 25TB Bandwidth / Gig-E Port – $25/m
- – Upgrade to 50TB Bandwidth / Gig-E Port – $50/m
- – Upgrade to 100TB Bandwidth / Gig-E Port – $100/m
- – Upgrade to 1000Mbps Dedicated Unmetered Bandwidth – $250/m
- – Additional Switch Port for IPMI / DRAC / iLO – $5/m
- – Additional Power, per Amp @ 120V – $20/m
- – Additional IP Addresses – $0.50/m per IP (justification required)
* Our Single Server Colocation plans include a single power and network port, and are intended to provide colocation for a single device only. If you wish to colocate a switch, firewall, router, external disks, accessories, or if you need to colocate a multi-node / blade system, you will need to look into our Private Rack Colocation plans.